I was just bored and looked on ebay

thesonny

UNV This
Nov 20, 2006
And I found 3 toledos on there with V*** UNV number plates. Same as mine! I was just wondering how many people on here have V*** UNV number plates?:think:

SpareMan

Feb 8, 2006
And I found 3 toledos on there with V*** UNV number plates. Same as mine! I was just wondering how many people on here have V*** UNV number plates?:think:

Probably ex-SEAT UK cars - NV being the code for Northampton which I think also covers M keynes. No I am not a nerd for knowing reg. ID's, just used to live there

dingsdale

Mines a V***UNV too!

Mine too! An SE TDI in blue, and I've actually seen another one exactly the same here in Exeter..Mine's 299 and the other one i've seen is 229 - I got a bit of a shock the first time i saw it!

thesonny

UNV This
Nov 20, 2006
Wells mine's not far off yours to be honest. i am 326! And the one on ebay was 319. I kind of want to find all of them and get them together lol. Never gonna happen though :(

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
as the older plates were number based and dealers usually get their quota in batches i'm not surprised you'll see a lot of same make cars with same letters etc on for EG : X***XFH was a batch local to glos (via worcs) and everything 300-800 was SEAT's of some and usually majority sold local

did have a list of em a while back but as so many dvla offices are closed/closing and some now cover a wider area you'll find it more common than ever

thesonny

UNV This
Nov 20, 2006
well i havent seen any more unv's around here. bearing in mind my car was owned by the first person in newbury, have no idea where it was registered though.

MIllemanuk

OK now thats freaky cos I bought that very car two, three weeks ago!

Thanks for the welcome though

MIllemanuk

Spotted another UNV this morning, red 20v heading into Norwich on the Lowestoft road heading for the county hall. Hiya if you see this

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.