Ibiza 2017 1.4 FR AC relay/fuse.

Labro

Nov 22, 2018
Hi,
Anyone know where the AC relay/fuse is. I have looked on the web and the owners manual but had no luck
Car Ibiza 6J 2017 1.4 FR petrol

Tell

Staff member
I answered on the other thread. If you want to treat yourself to the official manuals details here aka Erwin:

You buy the air time and download as pdfs... You'll get the whole lot in about 2 hours of time. About £10 like having your own Haynes manual for the model.

On the basis that it's the Ibiza and the Arona is the same. The 2018 Arona user manual has this:

Screenshot_20231008-091730.png

The A.C. fuse is probably the yellow one or blue. The engine compartment ones are trouble if you randomly pull them.

Labro

Nov 22, 2018
I answered on the other thread. If you want to treat yourself to the official manuals details here aka Erwin:

You buy the air time and download as pdfs... You'll get the whole lot in about 2 hours of time. About £10 like having your own Haynes manual for the model.

On the basis that it's the Ibiza and the Arona is the same. The 2018 Arona user manual has this:

View attachment 38639

The A.C. fuse is probably the yellow one or blue. The engine compartment ones are trouble if you randomly pull them.
Once again thanks.