Ibiza 2017 1.4 FR AC relay/fuse.

Labro

Nov 22, 2018
Hi,
Anyone know where the AC relay/fuse is. I have looked on the web and the owners manual but had no luck
Car Ibiza 6J 2017 1.4 FR petrol

Tell

Staff member
I answered on the other thread. If you want to treat yourself to the official manuals details here aka Erwin:

You buy the air time and download as pdfs... You'll get the whole lot in about 2 hours of time. About £10 like having your own Haynes manual for the model.

On the basis that it's the Ibiza and the Arona is the same. The 2018 Arona user manual has this:

Screenshot_20231008-091730.png

The A.C. fuse is probably the yellow one or blue. The engine compartment ones are trouble if you randomly pull them.

Labro

Nov 22, 2018
I answered on the other thread. If you want to treat yourself to the official manuals details here aka Erwin:

You buy the air time and download as pdfs... You'll get the whole lot in about 2 hours of time. About £10 like having your own Haynes manual for the model.

On the basis that it's the Ibiza and the Arona is the same. The 2018 Arona user manual has this:

View attachment 38639

The A.C. fuse is probably the yellow one or blue. The engine compartment ones are trouble if you randomly pull them.
Once again thanks.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.