ibiza FR T 150 2004

rikkifr150

hi, new to this. just got an ibiza FR T 150 so though id join this to get some more info on them....any1 have many problems with them and some good tuning tips would be good hapl. chees.

Mick288

Aug 3, 2009
Lisburn NI
Try looking around the readers rides and see what others have done...
If you look around the forum abit, youll find that its a library of knowledge and help, and also people are really friendly too :)

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Welcome to FR ownership and the forum mate... have a look at my readers ride thread (link below in sig) for ideas. I have an index on page 1 and before and after shots to give you an idea of the changes that can be done! This forum will help you empty your wallet and bank account very quickly...

Last edited:

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Welcome to SCN mate :wave:

Loads of info for you to have a read through in my thread (link in my sig below).

rikkifr150

Welcome to FR ownership and the forum mate... have a look at my readers ride thread (link below in sig) for ideas. I have an index on page 1 and before and after shots to give you an idea of the changes that can be done! This forum will help you empty your wallet and bank account very quickly...

thanks alot! :)

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
take a peek at mine, i've done subtle but neat mods like Cupra spoiler, chrome gear surrounds, w8 interior light...

not to forget i got a p-torque remap due soon :) they're doing special offer for remaps done this month

Linz_FR

i have a 2004 FR 150 too love it!!! only probs i have had is going though 3 sets of front tyres in 18months haha

andreww

Mar 31, 2008
Cornwall and Cheltenham
i have a 2004 FR 150 too love it!!! only probs i have had is going though 3 sets of front tyres in 18months haha

Maybe try only applying the amount of power that the wheels can actually put down at any given time? Or buying better rubber?

I have ~200bhp in my FR 20VT and get through 2 tyres a year, that's with a more responsive accelerator and loads more torque than standard.

Linz_FR

Maybe try only applying the amount of power that the wheels can actually put down at any given time? Or buying better rubber?

I have ~200bhp in my FR 20VT and get through 2 tyres a year, that's with a more responsive accelerator and loads more torque than standard.

yes its probs because they were cheap tyres and also my tracking was out so wore one part of the tyre down bad on one set but thanks for the advice

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members