I'm Getting A New Leon TDI FR - Yum!

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
Had a call from my dealer today, my car should be here for the 1st. It is currently somewhere between Pain and here on a boat!

Carnivor, really sorry to hear about your car. I have had three fantastic Ibizas all from new whiel my husband has had two MK1 Leons and a Cordoba. All have been faultless. So hoping that'll be the case with the new cars. Fingers crossed.

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
Seen a nice reg for the cupra .. CU54 PRA tho its £1000 very tempting[/QUOTE said:
Good thinking, although I think it would be wasted on anyone who doesn't know the the SEAT brand and more importantly the Cupra model, but who cares! Quite expensive though.........

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
When I bought the Cupra way back, I spotted S3 ATS for sale at £250 I think it was. Didn't buy it and so regret it!!

On an official countdown now until the 1st - 3 weeks and one day!!

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
Two and a bit weeks now...getting exciting!!

Ordered a mice shiny Ricbrook tax disc holder in black today plus some spin-cap chromies (valve caps) with the red stripes!

That'll be the extent of my mods I think!

alffi

Jan 8, 2007
Two and a bit weeks now...getting exciting!!

Ordered a mice shiny Ricbrook tax disc holder in black today plus some spin-cap chromies (valve caps) with the red stripes!

That'll be the extent of my mods I think!

Any pictures of these mods?

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
I've currently got the yellow striped ones and I think they are great - hate standard dust caps. Any other metal ones I've tried have always been stolen. I suspect the one spin-cap I lost was stolen, but I guess I didn't have it tight enough plus I used to clean them a weird way which I suspect loosened them.

Can certainly recommend them anyway. Delivery is usually really quick too despite coming from America.

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
Found out on Thursday that my car had arrived at the dealers so will be ready for the 1st of March! Yipppeeeee!

Also sold my Cupra on Tuesday. She'll be moving to Devon next weekend! Will be very sorry to see her go.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise