Thought I'd do a, I'm kinda back post!
Some of you might remember me from 2005-2016 I had a wide range of modified SEATs that are all listed in my signature, I also was very fortunate to become friends with SEAT UK and SEAT Sport in Spain which resulted in me travelling around Europe occasionally for BTCC/WTCC/ETCC/SEAT Europcup.
I still have a large collection of SEAT/Cupra memorabilia. Some of which might be up for sale soon!
So I dont own a SEAT or Cupra, my sister does have a SEAT Ateca at the moment which is being swapped on Saturday for a Cupra Terramar and other close friends have Atecas and Cupra models. I do have a Czech cousin (Skoda) on the drive however with the 2.0TSI EA888 Gen 3B in it, which will be going to Racingline soon!
Just thinking back, my last official SEAT event was the Tarraco launch in Barca! fun days the old launches used to be.
Some of you might remember me from 2005-2016 I had a wide range of modified SEATs that are all listed in my signature, I also was very fortunate to become friends with SEAT UK and SEAT Sport in Spain which resulted in me travelling around Europe occasionally for BTCC/WTCC/ETCC/SEAT Europcup.
I still have a large collection of SEAT/Cupra memorabilia. Some of which might be up for sale soon!
So I dont own a SEAT or Cupra, my sister does have a SEAT Ateca at the moment which is being swapped on Saturday for a Cupra Terramar and other close friends have Atecas and Cupra models. I do have a Czech cousin (Skoda) on the drive however with the 2.0TSI EA888 Gen 3B in it, which will be going to Racingline soon!
Just thinking back, my last official SEAT event was the Tarraco launch in Barca! fun days the old launches used to be.