In need of speedo console Urgent.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Just found out ive buggerd my speedo console :( so im going to be needing a new one seat have quoted me around 400 notes to fit a new one and swap the milage over so its showing my old milage, does any one have one kicking about or know where i can get a 2nd hand one from? then all i need to do is get seat to do the milage for me, dont really want to be paying out 400 big ones but i might have to if i cant source a 2nd hand one :(:cry:

Also are the 2.0l 8v and 16v the same? Are the 2.0l cordoba the same?

Cheers.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
ive phoned round a few mate but nobody seems to have one :( at this rate ill be paying the stealership :cry:

Red Ibiza VR6

Dec 24, 2005
Sydney, Australia
ibiza_95 said:
tell me what the dials theyre from mk2 16v? and take a photo cos theres a scrappers near me just seat VW and Audi thatll probably have a set, ill phone up and ask for you, or if not they always pop up on eBay

Whats the name of this scrappy?

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Nope not sorted it yet the parents have gone away with the digi cam :censored: so im trying to source one and have been really busy with work etc... i going to use my neighbours tommorow, then i will send them to you Ibiza_95 cheers again for that. Also pm`ed Chris999 thanks for that aswell:)

Cheers David.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members