Infotainment startup screen question

Nov 29, 2022
Was watching a video about the Formentor infotainment on YouTube and it started up with the following screen:

38d18adeeefc5a51c9617bc775eb2da7.jpg

I’ve never seen this screen on mine and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m not turning it off properly and leaving it in a ‘standby’ mode. The screen I see when I start the car is one with the heating controls at the top, the time and date in the middle and 3 icons/shortcuts at the bottom for start/stop, park assist and drive mode.

Am I doing something wrong, do the rest of you see the above screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
@richardgregory75; just a thought, but do you have the Beats Audio option? If not, then maybe that screen is only displayed on start up in cars with Beats Audio.

Bear

Jun 15, 2021
Was watching a video about the Formentor infotainment on YouTube and it started up with the following screen:

38d18adeeefc5a51c9617bc775eb2da7.jpg

I’ve never seen this screen on mine and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m not turning it off properly and leaving it in a ‘standby’ mode. The screen I see when I start the car is one with the heating controls at the top, the time and date in the middle and 3 icons/shortcuts at the bottom for start/stop, park assist and drive mode.

Am I doing something wrong, do the rest of you see the above screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morning Rich. I get that start up screen very occasionally and do not have the Beats system. I normally get the same screen as you.

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
I think this screen is only displayed when the system boots after a (system, not car) restart. On a normal car start it goes straight to the user welcome screen.

marjohn56

May 31, 2014
London
Yes, the welcome sceen, I get this everytime I start it up. Not 100% certain but I think it's since the last update. Mine welcomes me with my name as it's all registered to the key etc.

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
I usually see it after the infotainment system crashes and has to reboot itself. So quite frequently.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.