Infotainment system unit upgrade

Apr 28, 2024
Hi guys, someone knows is it possible to upgrade Formentor infotainment system unit, i bought a new car and missed navigation on it and I really want it specially because of digital cockpit look and all, I called the service and they sakd they can’t and I don’t know why, everything is possible?

pivko11

Jun 9, 2022
Hi guys, someone knows is it possible to upgrade Formentor infotainment system unit, i bought a new car and missed navigation on it and I really want it specially because of digital cockpit look and all, I called the service and they sakd they can’t and I don’t know why, everything is possible?
Should be possible if it is only a software upgrade, but if the car is not equipped with a GPS module, then maybe not.
But VAG service shops in Croatia are only interested in oil changes and regular maintenance. They are not bothered with anything beyond that.

@East Yorkshire Retrofits is an expert and should know if it is possible.

Reactions: D1No
Apr 28, 2024
Should be possible if it is only a software upgrade, but if the car is not equipped with a GPS module, then maybe not.
But VAG service shops in Croatia are only interested in oil changes and regular maintenance. They are not bothered with anything beyond that.

@East Yorkshire Retrofits is an expert and should know if it is possible.
Ok, but this company is in England, I am from Croatia

Apr 28, 2024
I know that you are, and yes he is from England, but he will tell you for sure if it is possible to do it or not.
He probably knows more about these things then official workshops.
Ok, thank you for the info!

Everything has a price

Reactions: Jones2020