Installing an Amp and Sub

Aug 24, 2021
Hello,

A few days ago i married a beautiful white MK6 Ibiza FR 2021.

I want to improve the sound in the car and add a sub woofer but i don't necessarily need to replace the original speakers, i just want to add an amp to the front speakers and a sub.

I am fairly tech savvy and know my way around in-house and studio sound systems but i don't know the best way to do it in a car without damaging it.

Can someone point me to a detailed guide somewhere that can direct me step by step for this purpose on this specific car?

Thank you for your time.

NicoleFRSport

Jul 15, 2021
There is the HELIX sub and amp package. This is a VW part which plugs into the system and will amp all the speakers and has a small sub which all fits in the spare wheel area. They are expensive but can be sold on when you change cars so not a bad investment really.

I'm not a 100% sure it fits but it should as the Ibiza uses the same headunit as over VAG cars.

Aug 24, 2021
There is the HELIX sub and amp package. This is a VW part which plugs into the system and will amp all the speakers and has a small sub which all fits in the spare wheel area. They are expensive but can be sold on when you change cars so not a bad investment really.

I'm not a 100% sure it fits but it should as the Ibiza uses the same headunit as over VAG cars.
Hmm, thats interesting, can you link me to an example Helix package?