Interior cleaning

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
What do peeps use to clean the dash and door panels etc. Got the leather look trim and the stuff I had in the garage, Autoglym Vinyl trim cleaner, is leaving a residue behind.
Wondering what product to buy?

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
What do peeps use to clean the dash and door panels etc. Got the leather look trim and the stuff I had in the garage, Autoglym Vinyl trim cleaner, is leaving a residue behind.
Wondering what product to buy?
I always used to swear by Poorboys Natural Look. I recently tried Autoglym as it was on offer, but once it's used I certainly won't be getting any more. As you pointed out, it leaves a noticeable residue behind, and doesn't even smell that nice. I can fully recommend Natural Look though, used it for years.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I always used to swear by Poorboys Natural Look. I recently tried Autoglym as it was on offer, but once it's used I certainly won't be getting any more. As you pointed out, it leaves a noticeable residue behind, and doesn't even smell that nice. I can fully recommend Natural Look though, used it for years.
+1 for Poorboys Natural Look interior Dressing.

I don’t find the need to use an interior trim dressing product very often as the trim in my car doesn’t really get dirty - a quick wipe with a clean microfibre cloth is all I usually use to remove dust. However, if I do use a dressing product, it’s Poorboys Natural Look Dressing; leaves a nice non-shiny factory finish and I like the smell of it too 🙂.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.