Interior Handles

Joooe10

Hi, I'm looking for a pair of chrome interior door handles, I live in the middle of nowhere so I cant buy them from the local seat dealer due to that it's about 70 miles away any ideas where i can get some online? Thanks:D

arosadude

May 18, 2011
East Midlands
I wish i could get hold of some of these too! really do improve the look of the car interior.

You say SEAT dealers do them right? but they arn't on the website? would they sell me them down at my local dealership?

Joooe10

I was told that if you go to your local seat dealer that they would order you some in if they didn't have any there! So I'd try going there to have a look, I really need a pair because as you said the car looks sick when their on !! Hope you get some dude :)

arosadude

May 18, 2011
East Midlands
Hopefully, ill take a trip down there soon as i get some cash! insurance went out yesterday .... really is a pain in the arse these days. specially for the youngish guys like me.

Joooe10

Insurance is such a scandal, I'm 17 it's my first car it's only a 2004 seat arosa s 1.0 and the cheapest insurance I could get is £4699, I only paid £1400 for the car it makes no sense at all!!!

arosadude

May 18, 2011
East Midlands
I know man, it's awful - theres policies out there that could knock you down to around £2,000 if you know where to look - but they come with limitations.

Joooe10

Have you got any idea what the part number is? If not where could I find it? Thanks

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Part number should be on the back of the part. Alternatively you could sign up for VAGcat although it can be very hit and miss with the site working.

foto2021

May 2, 2011
Buckinghamshire
I'm live on the coast in north wales unfortunately!!

Two points:

There's a SEAT dealer in Menai Bridge and one in Warrington. They are 82 miles apart, so if you live on the North Wales coast you are a maximum of 41 miles from a dealer.

If the chrome handles are the same as the ones on the Polo 6N, there are some for sale on eBay. Search for item No. 300562436350.

Rankin93

also looking for some standard interior handles as mine have been prevoulsy painted and starting to become tatty why do people do these things :grrrr

foto2021

May 2, 2011
Buckinghamshire
also looking for some standard interior handles as mine have been prevoulsy painted and starting to become tatty why do people do these things :grrrr

Many of the plastic items in my Arosa's grey interior are made of black plastic painted grey. The release catch for the driver's seat back is one, and the grey vinyl paint is flaking off.

I think the paint was applied to the parts before the car was built. It doesn't look like a job that someone has done since the car rolled off the production line.

Rankin93

Yeah but there painted silver haha there shocking where is the best place to get some from?

arosa_rory

I've actually got a pair of chrome interior door handles somewhere in the boxes, Ive painted all my interior so the dont match

anthanyg

Seat Dealership do them my interrior was in the that mank light grey as its a mk1 so i swapped both handles and grips with the black ones and i think ill cover the door cards. anyone got any experience with this? best material to use? post or message me (dont mean to steal the thread)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.