interior styling ?

aali92

hi there guys i have a 1.4 sc sport and the interior is rather shabby and cheap looking . i have been thinking of purchasing the red dashboard set which will add a bit of sporty class to my red car .

would purchasing it look as good as factory fit and would it look tacky ?

also could it be fitted at home ?

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
yes, afaik it's all they'd do in the factory, so as long as you have a steady hand and take your time to put it all on straight it'd look as good as factory fit.

yes, it's just sticky back stick on's at the end of the day. take your time, make sure the area's really clean and free of dust/grease, and take your time and you'll be fine.

JonDog

hi there guys i have a 1.4 sc sport and the interior is rather shabby and cheap looking . i have been thinking of purchasing the red dashboard set which will add a bit of sporty class to my red car .

would purchasing it look as good as factory fit and would it look tacky ?

also could it be fitted at home ?

Are you sure on that one? I would go for brushed steel or something like that. Red will look cheap IMO.

aali92

thanks guys , i think ill give it a shot

just got split opinion on the red or brushed steel, thats the question lol

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
hi, funny i have looked into this long and hard lol. i have ordered a style pack with my new car and couldnt decide on the colour to choose. Having seen all of them now i have choosen the silver/ aluminium one. The red is very cheap and after market looking. The black is nice but doesnt make the dash stand out. The blue is a defo no no. hope that helps.
cheers paul :D

golfgtipaul

Jul 14, 2009
forgot to mention, the dealer is fitting these they are not factory fit accessories. Get them to fit yours! i think just the dash is 70 quid plus fitting? not sure!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.