Internet connectivity issue

Mar 11, 2023
Good day,
I new and came here because of the same problem with the grey globe.
How did it started?
I've used my mobile as a hot spot for DAB/internet radio in my car.
After that ive turned off wifi and then the grey globe stayed as it is now.
i have a 1 year cupra connect contract that i cant use. it feels terrible.
What did you turn off? WiFi?

Nov 18, 2021
The infotainment must connect o your mobile hotspot. Otherwise, it won't connect.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9 Pro mediante Tapatalk

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
I turned on wifi for Internet radio. After i turned off and tough that it go back to eSim data mode... It didnt happen
You have to pay for esim data after the first year. That is separate to the Connect app. You can use your phone as a WiFi hotspot instead.

Nov 18, 2021
The same as in Spain, it has no sense. It seems car companies are not realistic, the same as the Seat connect tariffs.

Jun 2, 2023
Rotterdam
The same as in Spain, it has no sense. It seems car companies are not realistic, the same as the Seat connect tariffs.

So they want us to buy the cupra connect subscription but to be able to us it we need a stable connection with the car that doesn't exists.
Thats what i see.
I have a 1 year xuora connect and since 31.05 i cant use it because by car doesnt connect to cupra server to send the data.

Jun 2, 2023
Rotterdam
So they want us to buy the cupra connect subscription but to be able to us it we need a stable connection with the car that doesn't exists.
Thats what i see.
I have a 1 year xuora connect and since 31.05 i cant use it because by car doesnt connect to cupra server to send the data.
Good day People,

Like many people said the cupra globe started to work again.
In my case was it after 5 night.
I haven't do anything special last night when i parked my car so it depands really from the cupra server.

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
I’ve had this past couple of days. I was trying data on/off, wifI on/off etc. What seemed to solve it for me was logging in as my user on the screen.

istoyanov

Apr 6, 2023
Bulgaria
Same here. Car is from June 2023, primary user activated and no internet radio neither Apple music on eSIM. Only on WiFi. I have included Connect for 1 year...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.