Is it trying to talk to me???

Cuprashire

May 20, 2022
I had a cracker whilst belting down the motorway. ACC was on and I'm listening to Spotify on Android Auto when all of a sudden the interior lights came on, with the same kind of click you get when you demist the front/back window, the kind of dull click. Then off, then on, then off then on, then off! It was the weirdest thing, especially as the click noise was accompanying it (front/rear demist were both off at the time)

I felt it was like trying some sort of morse code...very weird. It's never happened before. I do like the car's foibles, but since the last update (think it was 1899, about a month ago) I've had this and infortainment resets multiple times. Won't do VW platforms again...

TheUkWizard

Jun 3, 2021
West midlands
Sounds like you need an exorcist..

Had all sort of quirks over my 20 months with mine, but that is a new one on me. Definitely wasn't the SOS light coming on was it? That is a frequent glitch seen.

I have heard that click before randomly, but no lights.

Reactions: Seriously?

TheUkWizard

Jun 3, 2021
West midlands
So I did a 7 hour drive yesterday in mine, and the the phantom fake click happened three times. And on one of those clicks the passenger interior light came on. So seems like I have the same issue as you. Very odd.

Cuprashire

May 20, 2022
So I did a 7 hour drive yesterday in mine, and the the phantom fake click happened three times. And on one of those clicks the passenger interior light came on. So seems like I have the same issue as you. Very odd.
Got to love the Tormentor...I think the software guys have a right giggle configuring the updates...