• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

65coupe

I'm too old for this!
Sep 8, 2007
194
1
Southampton
Is £8k about right for an '03 LCR with FSSH and 80k miles, if it's in good nick?

What should I look for when checking it out? (Need answers quick as I'm going to see it soon...):confused:
 
Doesnt sound too bad tbh, check for water leaks in the footwells and boot etc, check all electrics work including interior light, check there is not sign of oil leaking from the engine or gearbox and that there is not mayo in the oil cap. Not sure what else really, have a damn good drive about, give it a shake to see if there are any knocking noises etc and listen carefully for whiring noises which could be bearings worn etc

Someone else may come on here with a more extensive list but thats all i can think of at the mo hun
 
Thanks guys, the mileage isn't really a problem for me as I don't do a huge mileage so it'll even out over the next few years - I just needed to know whether the price was about right, or ridiculously low; and you've kinda answered that for me!