Is this brake set up any good? Ebay link

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
yellow stuff pads are more track pads mate, id speak to badger 5 on here, he could probably do you a set of discs and ds2500s for that price

id stick to oem discs and oem rear pads, change the front pads to ds2500s.... will probably come in at around that price and much better setup. ebc pads arent the best tbh

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
I dont personally sell drilled disks, always grooved in favour. Reason for why, is just drilled otherwise stock disks tend to propogate cracks from the holes and disk wear is ripply. once the small cracks between holes join up disk fracture occurs.

I am about to knock up an LCR front/rear set of 6 curve groove disks which I will post up when I have them off the CNC machine next week.

DS2500's are better pads then yellows. they dont have wear sensor is their only drawback, but simple link wire cures the pad low warning light

Nathan

Leon Cupra R 225
Thanks for the advice guys, I had previously read about the drilled disks although personally really like the look of them :(

What is the price for the set up yopu mentioned there bud?

PS. I was the guy that ordered the forge 007 dv in black for my LCR last week [B)]

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.