Israar's Leon 1.9 TDI SE 110 RR Grey (Slow WIP)

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
I know yeah, was awesome, while I was there too I saw a 55 plate Stage 2 LCR, looked beautiful, would have taken some pictures but with it being a customers who wasn't there I thought best not! :D

I believe the guy who Dyno'd mine said that it was pulling 270+ bhp :D

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Well for now, the plans have to be put on hold, should have my tax reminder come soon so need to do that, then also need to buy some presents for Christmas ready for the kids of mine! :)

Once that's done I'm back to saving for the car, my next present on the line for the car though is a new dog bone mount and I also want to change the front and rear wipers to aeros! :)

Though from the front aero change I've seen people mentioning they've had to cut the wiper blade to shorten it? I'd rather not be chopping up the wiper blades, would rather do a simple easy swap with the right lengths haha!

I have a guide book marked for the rear fabia wiper change, just nothing set in stone for the front yet! :)

How about yourself mate?

--Lee

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
Sounds good!! And for the same really cristmas and a holiday but mine really needs a cambelt so that's a must lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

pyrah

Aug 12, 2015
Dudley
Good stuff! Im from Dudley as well I live in Costa Del Netherton :)

Ill look out for yours when im going about.

Ive just had a 55 plate 1.9tdi FR150

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Sounds good!! And for the same really cristmas and a holiday but mine really needs a cambelt so that's a must lol

Aye, sorry I've not been on for a while, have had a bit of a hiccup haha! Though nothing to do with the car which is great! :D

Cambelt is definitely a must! :D

Good stuff! Im from Dudley as well I live in Costa Del Netherton :)

Ill look out for yours when im going about.

Ive just had a 55 plate 1.9tdi FR150

Hello matey! Welcome to SCN and thanks for commenting on my RR! :)

Not sure if you're aware or not but either way, I'm from up Manchester originally but moved down here, long story short I used to live in Netherton with my kids mother, go to and through Netherton frequently so if I see your car I'll be sure to pip the horn or flash you, which ever seems more viable! :)

I like your title for it though! "Costa Del Netherton" haha, quality! :D

--Lee

pyrah

Aug 12, 2015
Dudley
Aye, sorry I've not been on for a while, have had a bit of a hiccup haha! Though nothing to do with the car which is great! :D

Cambelt is definitely a must! :D

Hello matey! Welcome to SCN and thanks for commenting on my RR! :)

Not sure if you're aware or not but either way, I'm from up Manchester originally but moved down here, long story short I used to live in Netherton with my kids mother, go to and through Netherton frequently so if I see your car I'll be sure to pip the horn or flash you, which ever seems more viable! :)

I like your title for it though! "Costa Del Netherton" haha, quality! :D

--Lee

Will do the same if I see you too! :D

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Where abouts do you normally venture around Netherton, well venture or stay haha, as I've yet to see your car mate haha! Been having eyes like a hawk when driving through to see if I can spot you, like playing a real life game of "Where's Wally?" :rofl:

--Lee

pyrah

Aug 12, 2015
Dudley
Where abouts do you normally venture around Netherton, well venture or stay haha, as I've yet to see your car mate haha! Been having eyes like a hawk when driving through to see if I can spot you, like playing a real life game of "Where's Wally?" :rofl:

--Lee

Sorry for the late reply,

Aint been out the house much recently, been suffering with lower back pains and as I lift a lot at work I haven't been going to work. I was walking through netherton yesterday and saw a silver leon but it wasn't yours unfortunately. Ive been keeping a look out too!!

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Don't worry about the late reply mate! :)

Ouch, hopefully your back eases off, sounds like you are pretty active at work like me haha! I work in a steel stockholders so I do a lot of pulling and lifting myself :D

I've seen a few Leons around here, though not sure whether the owners are on SCN... There's a couple of Mk1's and Mk2's around where I live but not noticed any posters given the cars! :D

All the best with getting back on form for yourself though, take it easy and rest up!

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Just a small update guys, I'm still here and about, not been on much though as I've had quite a bit going on which has made me put the car on hold for now.

I'm mainly just giving the heads up that there will be updates to come, just not for a while, need to get this period over then save and start from where I left off! :D

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Major update here guys and gals, I've loved the help and want to thank all of you for the input you've given me, time you've spent reading and also spent talking to me on this RR of mine, but I have to end this one unfortunately.

Reason being is I've changed to a MK2, Seat Leon 2.0 FR CR170, I'll post more concerning that when the time comes but all plans for the FR are zero for now considering I won't have the money to do much if at all anything to it haha! XD

Again, I want to thank you all for taking the time to help, read and speak to me during this RR, she's currently SORN'd off the road until someone takes her off my hands, so stating that she's up for sale.

Much love and any help I can offer given the MK1 I will do, I'll be keeping up the pictures, nothing will be taken down so that anyone who uses the images for reference for their own work can still do so! :)

--Lee

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Bet you can't wait to get the upgrade Lee they are a great motor you will love it.Remember when I went from a mk1 into my first mk2 it was amazing.

She looks spot on in the pics I've seen! Enjoy mate I'm pleased for ya ;)

If you have any questions about them in the future then fire away and I'll do my best to help you out.

Craig

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Been driving the scarlet beauty for a week now, she's an absolute animal :D

I have noticed a few different things though, rear view isn't as large as the MK1, though the mirrors make up for that. The front view is taking me a little bit to get used to haha but it's good! The wipers (front and rear are noisy but tolerable) that's one thing I will have to get sorted out at some point though as I'd rather do without that noise! :D

I have to admit, I do love the upgrade but I can honestly say I already miss my MK1 haha!

Will definitely be asking a few questions hahaha! Got lot's but will wait for a little before asking, did you get a manual with yours? I only got the service book... My brother never had one when he bought it either XD

--Lee

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Hey guys and gals!

Been a long time since I've made any impact on here, though for now there are no pictures as I intend to put the Scarlet Beauty on here once she's clean and spanking so you can all drool over her exterior assets! ;)

Anyway, so far... I've changed the air filter, cabin filter, drivers rear door module, replaced the Tyre Pressure switch within the car for a second hand one so now I am done with the Dashboard Light about the Tyre Pressures!

I've booked the little beauty in for her MoT tomorrow, so I will post back about how she does going through that!

Things I have planned for now are the following; OSRAM Nightbreaker bulbs, Oil change + Fuel and Oil filter (will be done at the garage), Michelin PS4's all round and Cambelt + Waterpump.

They won't be done in that order, as I have priorities for them but just stated as they are! There is more but I'm not thinking too far ahead yet as I don't want to tease myself for things that will come after what is needed! :D

Hope all is well and when I get the pictures up I'll link my RR to the start of that in this thread! Unless it's worth making another one?

--Lee