It lives !!!!

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
well after months sat in the garden the arosa is back, new gear box arrives on friday and F2Stu will be adding a bucket seat as well so keep your eyes peeled as soon it will be out on track

DSCF0235.jpg

DSCF0234.jpg

:funk: :funk: :funk:

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
The plan is on saturday F2 stu will be fitting the Recaro, then i will drive it to a secret location were it will have a new gear box fitted, then its save some money for a roll cage and some decent harnesses and a passenger seat. I will then use it as a derv burner until it pops or a nice engine comes along.

just need to decide on some graphics for it so it looks the part on track, so if your a mac daddy and fancy knocking something up please feel free

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
I once scribbled some vinyls for the Arosa, this was one of them (not the one I liked best, I'm keeping that one in case I ever do decide to fit them :p)

firstchoice.jpg

(ignore the 'Demon' thing - it was sponsership for a uni society that could have paid to have them fitted)

Triple D

Gaz, i have been in talks with allards about a derv conversion when i have paid for this one in full :whistle: but they advised me its cheaper to do it if the car is a derv to begin with, which yours in and mine isnt :( imagine a 1.9 tdi lump in running 225 bhp????:whistle:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Gaz, i have been in talks with allards about a derv conversion when i have paid for this one in full :whistle: but they advised me its cheaper to do it if the car is a derv to begin with, which yours in and mine isnt :( imagine a 1.9 tdi lump in running 225 bhp????:whistle:

I can't see that it'll be much cheaper

everything under the bonnet (virtually) gets junked - and extensive chassis mods to get the 1.9 to mount. - rewired to suit the 1.9PD, either way - then the only thing you'd not have to change is the fuel pump arrangement

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
OctoRosa.jpg

Its pretty rough but, thought about the journey your car has been on. Back from the brink of dead and camoflaged as something else. I like to call this 'conceptual OctoRosa' !! Its good to see it being revived :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.