It's Fixed!!!

MarkH.1984

Hey guys you may remember i was having problems with the Cupra running issues/boosting problems. (Ibiza-Cupras old car). Well turns out the car has never been re-mapped according to the guys at ADS however it had, had Revo stage one demo remap (5hour trial). So the car had never been re-mapped as such. They really did a good job at sorting all of the problems for starters all of the piping was messed up and bodged half of the pipes they replaced were taped together and all sorts, The MAF WAS knackered amongst other things, however all is right with the world again :D
Anyway i would recommend these guys if you're in the Lancashire area, they take their time to talk you through everything, and any question/query you have, they're more than happ to help. In the end i got all of the work done and a few extra bits, 007Forge DV and dynatwist induction kit (apologies to PhiW as i was going to buy yours but i got a good discount for getting everything done there and then sprry mate :redface: ), anyway i thought i'd post some pics to show how it was running and how it is now, and also a video of my friend driving it to let anyone considering the dynatwist and Forge combo some insight into how it sounds.
PICS
how it was :(
09012007132.jpg

After
09012007133.jpg

Video of car now

Thanks for looking guys ;)

cupra1.8t

leeroy
Nov 21, 2006
tamworth
sounds nice mate ! tryed to have mine revo'd yesterday total nightmare cudnt link my ecu to the laptop ****in cars lol

MarkH.1984

all makes sense now, does the car feel different to drive now then?

Totally different!!! Very smooth accelerating through the gears, and sooo much more responsive. I'm chuffed again now, cheers mate. Would love it if this Dynatwist was a bit louder though :p

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Totally different!!! Very smooth accelerating through the gears, and sooo much more responsive. I'm chuffed again now, cheers mate. Would love it if this Dynatwist was a bit louder though :p

You can remove the heatshield from it which will make it loud but you will get more hot air inside it.

Upgarde your exhaust system & you should hear a nice healthy growl.

May 2, 2006
get a remap ......... will be a totally different car again, and the dynatwist/007p combo will be a hell of alot louder :D

MarkH.1984

You can remove the heatshield from it which will make it loud but you will get more hot air inside it.

Upgarde your exhaust system & you should hear a nice healthy growl.

I thought about removing heatshield but then i'd have paid a fair wedge for an open cone filter ! I'm saving for a stage 2 remap now, the guys at ADS quoted me a fair price so it'll have to be as is until i get the money for remap. Was quite shocked that the car hadn't had a re-map though!!! no wonder Ibiza-Cupra said the re-map was unknown... It didn't exist
:lol:

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
I thought about removing heatshield but then i'd have paid a fair wedge for an open cone filter ! I'm saving for a stage 2 remap now, the guys at ADS quoted me a fair price so it'll have to be as is until i get the money for remap. Was quite shocked that the car hadn't had a re-map though!!! no wonder Ibiza-Cupra said the re-map was unknown... It didn't exist

Thats better though, You will be able to get a proper re-map on there now, Like david says will be a totally different car when thats done

May 2, 2006

i would get stage 1 mate until you have a dp, and preferably a fmic, then upgrade to stage 2

MarkH.1984

Thats better though, You will be able to get a proper re-map on there now, Like david says will be a totally different car when thats done

Wish i'd taken some pics of the pipework that they replaced, cant express how bodgey some of it was, ah well like you say everything is right now and i love it !!! :D

May 2, 2006
naaa, not any worth posting anyway (phone quality)

if you look in the vids section you should get a idea though

cuprabaz - ~220-240bhp
cupra_matt ~280+ bhp
mr badger old spec beeza ~ stupid power (not seen any as yet with current spec)

so it should give you a idea on several different stages of tune

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise