It's true what they say Cupras do attract the birds!!!

RS4Barry

Feb 25, 2002
Fife
Visit site
But not in a good way :( Had a spirited drive back over the back roads from aberfeldy tonight with a mate in his M3. A grouse decided to wander across the road at a most inconvenient time :( Hit the leon at high speed and then was chucked up under the back wheels and almost landed on my mates bonnet :D.

New bumper ordered £260 + painting *ouch* :doh:

Still maybe the new one will be painted better and might fit right :funk:

IMG_0098.jpg

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
Just on a note about the bumper, why a new one, it only a crack and can easily be fixed with the right person doing the job, painting and repair would come in way under the price of the new bumper!

RS4Barry

Feb 25, 2002
Fife
Visit site
After cleaning the feathers off it's worse than it looks there is a huge impact mark and the bodyshop know how fussy I am and said it would never be 100% with a repair :(. For future information don't crash a candy white car matching the paint is near impossible lol sooooooo many shades of candy white!!!

RS4Barry

Feb 25, 2002
Fife
Visit site
Yeah it's going into a reputable bodyshop who have said all along they could get the panel fit 100% so I reckon I'll just get all my niggles sorted while its in!

FR-RUSH

IBIZA FR TDI BLACK MAGIC
Dec 3, 2005
Islington
did you see that cop program the other day? a motorcyclist got hit square in the face by a pheasant, smashed through his visor and he ended up in a ditch with a broken nose and cheek bone, ouch.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members