I've Only Been And Gone and Flippin' Done it at Last!

arreruk

Mar 15, 2014
Hello all. Long time lurker and infrequent poster.

After two years of umming and aahhhing about my next motor I've had my Cupra 290 for three days now. Simple spec (no additives) in Alor Blue. Saw it Friday, bought it Saturday and picked up Monday.

Really have been looking for two years. Trying to decide should it be Cupra, GTi PP, Golf R, A45 or S3. Have been looking for an auto to replace my excellent Focus ST-3 for some time. Always liked the Cupra but every one that came up locally was white or black - and I'm not a fan of either. Then this 'managers special' came up and one ten minute drive later the deal was done.

So far I'm loving it and already know a lot about how everything works thanks to you knowledgeable and informative lot on here :).

So, back in the Cupra fold (last one was a 60 plate Ibiza). Hoping that the new beast turns out to be as reliable as my old ST-3. I'll miss it but not as much as I'm loving the Cupra.

BTW - has anyone noticed how quickly this thing picks up speed? Lol.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jay280

Oct 7, 2015
I take it that's the one IMG had for about 2 days?! I was planning on having a nosey and seeing if I could go for a test drive Monday just gone when I dropped my 280 off for warranty work. Not to buy just to compare. Ah well u put a quick stop to my plan Congrats on the purchase! Not surprised it was snapped up!!!

arreruk

Mar 15, 2014
We need pics ;)

But of course. I'm struggling to find time to take any and I reckon it'll be rotten dirty by the time I do. Lol. Will sort some out as soon as I can tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

arreruk

Mar 15, 2014
if you'd been and gone and done it last year you'd have had the 280 and lower-spec infotainment too!

Yeah am well impressed with the infotainment. Lots of toys to play with . Oh and the engine is pretty sweet too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.