J@mes' LCR OEM+ Rear ARB Fitted :)

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Well here is my new readers ride, after i edited some pictures in flickr i lost all my links, and as you cant edit post any more i thought i may as well start again. :)

This is how she stands at the moment:

- REVO stage one remap Race Linear map

- Miltek cat back exhaust - New oval tip

- Forge Re-circ 007P Diverter Valve

- Dog Bone Engine Mount

- EBC Plain front discs

- Ferodo DS2500 front pads

- HID Xenon headlight with matching LED style sidelights

- Uprated VW front wipers and Fabia rear wiper

- "R" branded aluminium foot rest

- Alpine IDA-X305 iphone/ipod stereo

- Vibe 10" Active Subwoofer mounted in boot

- Badger 5 V2 TIP with Jetex Filter

- Weitec HT Coilovers

- SuperPro front wishbone bushes

Future plans

- FMIC (not sure which one yet)

- Miltek DP and decat (already purchased)

- Stage 2 map

- Wheel refurbishment

- Spacers front and rear

- Full paint correction

Any way enough chat here are a few pictures...

Leon Cupra R by Roule Duke, on Flickr

DSCF4004 by Roule Duke, on Flickr

Last edited:

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Cheers Aaron :)

Well this week i've mostly been buying cleaning products, the plan is to do a full detail and have a go at polishing the car will a Dual Action polisher. A friend is lending me a Meguiars G220, so i've bought a selection of compounds, and a selection of pads, which i can keep for when i purchase a DA polisher.

601038_10150995564623834_617883833_11796132_300150341_n by Roule Duke, on Flickr

582365_10150997747168834_626754912_n by Roule Duke, on Flickr

I plan on doing a write up on my detailing session which will be Thursday and Friday, just in time for Bromley Pageant. :)

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
It's something the mods changed a few month back, you can only edit the first post if the thread is posted in the readers ride or meet sections :shrug:

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Great to see you again today mate. Done a fantastic job on the car, looked super slick. Some pics for you..........

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Thanks guys, yeah it's on weitec's. I was going to raise it up but seeing those's pic's has changed my mind.

Thanks for posting the pictures EL, nice to catch up yesterday, had such a laugh. :)

Wheel refurb next month, can't wait. The bembo's are getting done too. May even get spacers while I'm at it. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Thanks Bobby :)

Here's another picture from yesterday :) Had a great day out, lots of banter and car talk, proper lads day out :)

DSCF4578 by Roule Duke, on Flickr

Got way too many idea's of things to do to the car, so many awesome LCR's to get ideas from.

So with my new found enthusiasm next month the following will be done:

- Full wheel refurb - Silver (same as OEM BMW)
- Oil service and brake fluid change at AmD
- Front and rear brakes refurb - something different (not red) so watch this space ;)
- Front and rear spacers (10/15 front and rear)

Will probably tweak the height of the car once the spacers are on to get the stance spot on.

Feel like i've found the love for my car again. :)

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Spacers make a big difference mate, definitely recommend getting some for the front and back. Gives it extra bit of stance. Think your doing the right thing with the wheel refurb, will complete the cars overall clean look

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
After seeing all the spaced cars yesterday it just highlighted to me how much of difference it makes. The wheels are the thing which annoys me the most, really letting the car down, especially now the car has been polished. Just cant be bothered to clean them when they look like they do, will get some proper wheel sealant / wax for them so i keep them looking brand new. :)

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
I've booked the wheels into be done at the end of the month. :) can't wait! Got a week off from work, the OH's and the little one are away on holiday so I have plenty of time to mess around with the car. :)

I've gone for the OEM BMW metallic silver, as it's got metallic flakes in the paint it sparkles in the sun. Looks awesome, particularly on black cars! B)

Need to order some spacers, wheel centres, longer bolts and bolt head covers at the end of the month.

While the wheels are getting done I'll put the car on stands and refurb the calipers and brake hubs. It'll take 2 days to get the wheels done so I can take my time on the brake refurb.

Got the OH's car while she's away so I'll have transport. :)

Roll on the end of the month :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.