Jason Plato hurt in TV filming accident.

Neg.

May 11, 2007
Bristol
Id rather enjoy Clarkson taking the piss out of me! Its all meant in good spirits, I mean, do you really think anyone on TG is truly sadistic?

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
apparently he was wearing civvies, not a race suit.

bloody daft if that's the case

When I saw Fifth Gear on Monday I noticed that.

Why?:confused::confused:

I mean we are not dealing with a tame new spec Ford Mondeo or a new model of Vaxuhall. We are talking about a seriously hardcore bundle of mega fast machine that is the closest thing to a road legal F1 car we are likely to get. It looks stunning but their will probably be few more unpredicable cars that rich drivers will get to drive if that is their bag.

andycupra

status subject to change
I think the fact its a road legal car means its been designed to drive it in civvies.
People drive kit cas ni civvies and nobody battered an eye lid when clarkson has driven cars with intakes next to his head.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I've read jokes on here that were in much poorer taste than anything TG may have said about Plato on Sunday (didn't see it). :p

I was impressed with how JP managed to make it through the weekend. He was holding the trophies on the podium between his wrists, so you can only imagine how sore his hands were and how much pain he was in when gripping the steering wheel, no matter how much the team had modified it for him.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members