JD Power Servey - mk2 Leon

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
Had one of these in the post as I have bought a mk2 Leon, anyone know what it is? Is it worth filling in and sending back? Are they trustworthy?
How did they get my details?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I got sent one, however it states i can only fill it in if i took delivery within the last 6months. As the car is a year old this week it was kind of pointless.

Plus how useful is a questionnaire on a car that's 6 months old unless its a complete dog. Because most won't be back at the dealership until the first service anyway. Surely a year old or 18 months old would be the best age of car to gather a rounded result to the information gathering??

Dillinja

Throbbing Member
May 16, 2003
Beds
Visit site
I got sent one, however it states i can only fill it in if i took delivery within the last 6months. As the car is a year old this week it was kind of pointless.

Plus how useful is a questionnaire on a car that's 6 months old unless its a complete dog. Because most won't be back at the dealership until the first service anyway. Surely a year old or 18 months old would be the best age of car to gather a rounded result to the information gathering??

That does seem odd, and it might attract more negatives!

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
I've filled in JD Power surveys before, usually they ask for cars of a certain age, e.g. up to 3 years old.

I actually got sent a survey from a company in Germany just after I got my Leon.

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
Ok, thanks for that.
I've filled it in and will post it later.
When you fill it in you realise how many things on it you don't like!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.