Just Collected my new 1.4 DAB

Wev

Nov 22, 2002
Derbyshire
Visit site
Finally Picked up my Seat Ibiza 1.4 Dab from the Dealer today.:funk:
Looks great in black magic with a nice set of alloys.

Updated Mk4 interior feels nice and well put together.
Still running in but the 100ps 1.4 feels eager and willing to be revved :)
The Dab radio (Balupunkt) is a nice bit of kit, sounds good with the 6 Speaker system. Also has some nice fetures such as mp3 off memory cards. Not used the ipod link yet but that looks straight forward.
All in all impressed by the car (Less so by the Dealer)

gazjones

cool its got the pre facelift fr wheels hasnt it and what are the bumpers like same as all the other models under the fr? sounds like a good sterio as well!

Wev

Nov 22, 2002
Derbyshire
Visit site
Yep pre facelift FR wheels. Current non FR bumper (loooks nice)
100_0855a.jpg

gazjones

looks nice mate calipers look tiney behind them wheels lol but looking very good!

scottyjed

New DAB as well

I picked up my new Ibiza DAB this afternoon. Also in Black Magic, I'm well pleased with it. Looks good and seems to run well.

BicketsSEAT

aye me tooo
Coincidentally Black Magic too, as did 5 other folk from my dealership lol
the other guys picked up leon/altea fr's, and im pottering about in a jumped up ghetto blaster lol
nice stereo unless u go under a footpass,bridge,or flyover.or drive near any object over 6ft in height haha(im kiddin the dabs amazing)

chase06

Aug 8, 2006
Nice one, seems very similar to the older FR just not as powerful. Seen one yesterday when I was getting my FR looked at, funnily enough in black magic! Id swap the FR for one providing it didnt give me any problems!

Enjoy the car mate

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members