Just ordered a honeycombe grille, fair price?

Ibiza 09

just been to the seat garage in droitwich to order the honeycombe grille and asked how much it would cost. He went out the back to see if it was in stock, but he came back out and said i can order you it in for saturday. It will cost £58 + VAT, total £69.83 so clever me said thats outrageous you do realise i can get one ordered and posted over from northern ireland for £46 he gave me the i no its alot and he new what i was thinking as i said if you do it for £50 then ill have it so he went ok ill do it for £49 :) i thought even better ill take it. He didnt even know they did the honeycombe grille for the ibiza as he asked me and i said yeh and ive seen one on a se already.
He asked where did i find the price but i didnt tell him, but he said someone has been doing there homework/research!

So going picking the part up on saturday before i go to work! fit in on monday when my brother is around.

Do you think thats a fair price or what?

Whilst I was there I took a look at there courtesy car - Ibiza Bocanegra in the dacota red, looked nice apart from there www.droitwichseat.co.uk stickers over it

Sorry for the essay

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Ibiza 09

I dont know if they are ive not seen that many ibiza's driving around yet (mk5's anyway) think they have sold more leons! not seen any exeo's at all there yet

Ibiza 09

the point about the thread was to see if im paying a fair price not about the boc haha

Ibiza 09

thats not the one ive order ive got the other one where i take mine off and put the honeycombe in

Ibiza 09

yeh, got to do it properly, not cheap to make it look naff (hope ive ordered the right part) :s i said the fr honeycombe grille to them? got me worried now

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Well hopefully you'll end up with this:
CIMG4219.jpg

Just to clarify what Hank said, it's only the FR grill - the Cupra one is a different shape due to the extra vents below and would only fit a Cupra.

Ibiza 09

yeh thats the one that i went to order, doesnt the cupra have the same grille shape as the boc i like your car too, the chrome around the grille makes it look just as good

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.