Just won a full SS exhaust on Ebay! Opinions?

jonnyblease

Jul 27, 2009
Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Looks like a Blueflame system to me which retail at ~£600 for the lot

Dented from the lorry my ass...

I'd be skeptical as to how many miles it's covered that's all

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Just seen the other thread from another user looking at a uni FMIC off of what looks like the same car.

My bet is it's been in a total loss accident, hence where that dent in the back box really came from.

I'd be weary of any other damage to that system

jonnyblease

Jul 27, 2009
I know its from a crash damaged cupra and I have asked the seller when the system was made considering he says its a custom system and has the reciept.

If its been made recently il be pretty happy but if its more than a few years old im going to try and back out. I dont think the dent looks in the back box looks that bad though!?

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
i was looking at this system 2 weeks ago when the guy was wanting £525 for it as i thinking of by the downpipe. the guy reckoned that it had a hybrid turbo on but never got back to me

jonnyblease

Jul 27, 2009
ok well im still awating answers to;

where and when it was made?

thanks for the advice, i do need a new exhaust sorting as mine is rattling and blowing slightly when cold, this could be an ideal solution just hope hes not a cowboy.

thanks for your help

jonnyblease

Jul 27, 2009
spoke to the seller earlier,

it is a pipewerx system retailling at £875 with a lifetime warranty, and it was made october 2006 so its 3.5 years old.

I imagine the warranty won't extend onto my car but it nice to know it was given one, spoke to pipewerx and they seemed helpful and knowledgable seems a pretty good deal to me as i just had a price of them for the same sytem for over £1000!!!

I just hope it has no other damage on the system...