k03 hybrid on revo stg 2

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
aup lads am after some info if anyone could help i am looking at going hybrid very soon and want to keep costs down as ive just bought a house lol so i wana no if i could run a hybrid k03 on revo stage 2 which is what i have now on a k03s i will have access to lemmiwinks via danny-lad so i can play with timing i dont mind losing 10 or so bhp over a custom map beacause i will be saving around 600 notes just wana no if this is do able or if it has been done also heard of using an early a3 stage 2 revo map as the ko4 will be quite simillar to the hybrid any comments and suggestions welcome thanks;)

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Alex posted in a different thread earlier today (Robbie C 's readers ride).

Robbie is going k03s hybrid and wants to get it CC'd by Bill, but IbizaAlex said that he could also get Revo stage 2 for an Audi S3, as the K03s hybrid is pretty much the same as the K04 225 hp models.

hope that helps.

That was quoted for 100 quid if you're on stage 1 revo atm

edit:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=217772

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
I reckon it ''Could'' work Well tbh...

But u'd need a AFR gauge to set it up your self...to keep an eye on the fueling..

Plus you already have the Hights boost and timing setting by sps and now we could set the timing via lemmiwinks...

But a MBC would be a good shout too as we could set up the boost correctly too...

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Please dont do it if you dont know what to do.

You'd need to adjust the fuelling, timing and boost properly to get it to run right without killing your engine.

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Please dont do it if you dont know what to do.

You'd need to adjust the fuelling, timing and boost properly to get it to run right without killing your engine.

Correctomondo...

He's right tho drew you have to adjust the fueling throught the Range aswell as boost and timing and thats like doing 30+ runs on Road..

As you could do it on a normaly Dyno..

It will run well on stage 2 settings with a few adjustments to timing but you won't get the full potenional off the hybrid

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
it seems like my post was completely ignored...

what about what IbizaAlex said about putting a S3 stage 2 map on there as it runs practically the same turbo as a K03 hybrid?

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
sorry reuvers i did read ur post and looked at the thread but thats another 100 notes lol i would rather giv that to danny to set mine up with the map ive got but does anyone no about this s3 map any info would be appreciated lads danny do you think i could hit 270 bhp on the stage 2 and also from what has been said the AFR gauge seems expensive is there any cheap ones about anywhere or do ya no anyone who mite have one

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
said ecu out of my ibiza is sat on my shelf, and said 8no number on it.

its a bodge

but i can see the logic behind it

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.