Kristian's Ibiza Cupra 1.4 Plans

Kristian Lutz

Jun 12, 2015
Peterborough
Hey Guys,

Looking to have a play with my car and may need some help or get pointed in the right direction for some bits.

Currently trying to track down some nice door sills that have Cupra on them for it and also a Cupra flag badge for the boot, which seem to be non existent!

Also looking at changing bits and bobs on the car e.g. ITG air filter, Miltek cat back exhuast, SEAT side skirts and SEAT tailgate spoiler. I am wanting to update my brakes as well but not sure on what to go for, maybe change the discs too, any suggestions on good products to use for this?

Also looking to get the wheels sprayed black and last but definitely not least I will eventually have the car remapped, after I have enjoyed it standard for a small amount of time. Jabba sport are local to me and have good reviews so I will look there for the remap.

I'll be looking to uploading pics of progress over time and as soon as I am able to post pics too!

Any suggestions and feedback on the above would be great, would be good to hear others opinions on this.

Cheers!

Kristian

Kristian Lutz

Jun 12, 2015
Peterborough
Just ordered some door sills, really nice set. Not able to post a link or pics just yet but will as soon as I'm allowed!

ITG air filter to be ordered over the next couple of days :D

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
The pre facelift didnt have the flag on the boot.

Brake upgrade wise, I've supplied alot of 312mm upgrades for the cupra/Boc, I build big brake kits as a bit of a hobby. Can also do 4 pot brembos 4pot porsche brakes. I have 330mm porsche 4 pots on mine

Last edited:

Kristian Lutz

Jun 12, 2015
Peterborough
The pre facelift didnt have the flag on the boot.

Brake upgrade wise, I've supplied alot of 312mm upgrades for the cupra/Boc, I build big brake kits as a bit of a hobby. Can also do 4 pot brembos 4pot porsche brakes. I have 330mm porsche 4 pots on mine

Yeah the flags aren't standard on my model but I'm still hoping to get hold of one, they look smart. Posted in the parts section and waiting for some info back.

With upgrading brakes, is there anything else you will need to change to accommodate the brakes? i.e fluid, discs etc

Applying the door sills later tonight/tomorrow.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.