• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Zx7R

Active Member
Dec 5, 2016
86
66
Hi,

Couple of weeks ago I've changed front suspension cushions (don't know their professional name, the rubber parts on which the car "sits" on the coilovers).
I have KW DDC coilovers in my Seat Leon Cupra 2016, and they found that I have "Bump stops" cracked to two parts.

1. Does KW sells spare parts from their site, or only through distributors?
2. I am looking for a reliable store to purchase with an international delivery, any suggestions please?
3. My local distributor didn't answer yet, so I am looking for options, would be glad to hear about.