L.E.D sidelights that work...?

Feb 12, 2006
North Lincolnshire.
It clearly states LED SIDELIGHTS 501 W5W T10 Wedge type No cutting or rewiring with resistors.
So they must be ok.Guess we will not find out untill someone takes the plunge.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
It clearly states LED SIDELIGHTS 501 W5W T10 Wedge type No cutting or rewiring with resistors.
So they must be ok.Guess we will not find out untill someone takes the plunge.

And you believe everything that is on sale on ebay?
i would take it with a pinch of salt and ask for their returns policy first before buying.

Feb 12, 2006
North Lincolnshire.
Wouldnt say I beleive it at all.Just saying that someone will have to take the plunge and buy the item then let rest of us know.Its the only way we find out for sure.

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
Finally got some photos take of mine. You can see the difference in colour and brightness over standard. Good match for my HID's!

I have cabled tied the bulbs inside the engine bay for now, as the slots that OLDOILER spoke of are covered by my HID ballasts.

DSC03506.jpg

DSC03507.jpg

DSC03508.jpg

DSC03510.jpg

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
Mine are 4.3k H7R ("R" means they stop glare) so after about 30 secs, they go less blueish, and go to a OEM Xenon colour. Brightness is superb over the Halogens.
The photo was taken very quickly after the lights were turned on.

Edit:
Heres what they go to after a 30 secs or so. Crisp white.

DSC03511.jpg

Last edited:

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Mine are 4.3k H7R ("R" means they stop glare) so after about 30 secs, they go less blueish, and go to a OEM Xenon colour. Brightness is superb over the Halogens.
The photo was taken very quickly after the lights were turned on.

Edit:
Heres what they go to after a 30 secs or so. Crisp white.

DSC03511.jpg

Aaaaah,mine look like that, now you mention it when i firts turn mine on at night they look more blueish. Yours oem?

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
OEM Xenons? Nope, mine aint. I though OEM Xenons only came with projector lamps?

Mine were just standard Halogens, and i installed an HID kit (Bulbs and ballasts)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.