• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
She's running rbf600 at the moment was thinking to upgrade to rbf660 but it should be fine for now... I'm just gonna go ahead and get the oem ones for front and then probably get cheapo discs and pads for rears as I heard they don't really do much anyway... Thanks for all replies lads :)
 
Sorry to be a pain but I don't suppose you have the link to the exact ones you got do you pal? Don't fancy buying crap that's all I'll get the fronts oem from Dave at sere but for the rears I'll just get any really:) cheers
 
Last edited: