lcr coilovers fitment

prawn

Jan 29, 2008
Basingstole
hard to say really. shittest advert I've EVER seen, it's listed as being for a car that doesn't exist!

A seat leon RS VRS? jokers.

You need to ask if they have the tabs on the coilover body to mount the LCR drop links, as this is what differs between LCR coilovers and the rest of the FWD platform stuff

s1mon

May 10, 2011
kent
i know poor ad,waiting for a email back from them see what they have to say about fitting on my car.

prawn

Jan 29, 2008
Basingstole
tehy appear to have the tabs yes.

However, the advert is still written VERY poorly, and on the grounds that the seller is obviously a moron, I'd look elsewhere.

Allan_84

Apr 11, 2010
Denmark
if i were you i would get a brand coilovers if you know what i mean. it can be too cheap. raceland is not the best stuff, but if you just want it low and dont care about ridecomfort and how long the suspension will last, then its no problem.

s1mon

May 10, 2011
kent
sadly budget does come into,i had a a set on my mk4 golf for 3yrs and they were fine.my main worry is that they wont fit properly due to the droplinks.

prawn

Jan 29, 2008
Basingstole
Bit harsh prawn :rofl: they are Belgian.

Fair point, I didn't notice that.

But I still don't think the belgian market has a leon cupra RS or VRS did they?

Also, it's worth noting, that Jamex, Raceland, JOM, all those, are basically the same coilovers. Most don't have the tab for LCR droplinks, unless you pay a bit more.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.