LCR front tyres

vagman2001

Aug 19, 2011
Yes, I put 4 on my LCR and I rate them highly for the price.

They were recommended on a Honda CTR forum for being quiet, which was what I was after. Certainly seem better than the worn out Pirelli Rosso's that were on before. The Rosso's were constantly 'tramlining'. The Ku37s don't suffer from that at all. I've driven in heavy rain recently and they gave good grip and feedback.

Kumho are not a micky mouse budget tyre company either. They also do racing/trackday tyres and have a strong reputation abroad. Very good value tyres IMHO.

Cheers :)

Just what I wanted to hear as I ordered 4 today, gonna fit them at the weekend so ill post up feedback;)

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
The khumos won't be half the tyre that the toyo t1r is but then again it could have been the particular model of khumo tyre that I had on. I had a set of those on the leon as well. Grip was pathetic compared to the toyo. A slightly above a budget tyre in terms of grip.

Feb 26, 2013
Avons are on and I'm really impressed I also got them filled with nitrogen which has also mad a difference the car feel more responsive on the steering and the grip from the tyres is A1,

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.