LCR Weekly Mileage

cupra_brown

Jul 27, 2005
i must admit it is a struggle. i do have to scrimp and save quite a bit.
my little boy hasnt had nappies or milk in the last 3 months, but hey, he smiles when he is in the R :)

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
I only use mine at the weekends and only if its dry, if not ill use my mums car!!! lol :D ( yes i still live at home, im only 23 though) :blink:

Al_G

Jan 12, 2006
Manchester
I only use mine at the weekends and only if its dry, if not ill use my mums car!!! lol :D ( yes i still live at home, im only 23 though) :blink:

Sorry fella but I really dont see the point of this...IMO cars are there to be driven and enjoyed! If not then you'll just end up losing too much cash in depreciation...

The LCR was created to be driven lol!

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Sorry fella but I really dont see the point of this...IMO cars are there to be driven and enjoyed! If not then you'll just end up losing too much cash in depreciation...

The LCR was created to be driven lol!

So if you lived a mile from your workplace you’d drive there would you? :blink:

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
Before my missus moved in I was doing about 600 miles per week travelling back & forth to Somerset. Since then my travelling has reduced to a more respectable 200 miles per week. Would be even less than that, but she doesn't drive :(

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
i live 2 miles away from work and drive.
gotta drive my car sometime............:p

Well I bike to work and use my car at the weekends. I’m glad I live close enough not to have to drive now. My last car (mk3 ibiza 1.6 sport) had lots of dings, broken wing mirrors and punctures from leaving it at our yard. Can’t afford punctures with eighteens!!!!!!:blink:

shamoo

Jan 3, 2007
im lucky i have a work van so do about 30-60 a week, mostly on weekends, which is why i bought the car,

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
Well each to there own. I enjoy cycling and do it at the weekend too. lol. I love driving my car as well! :D

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
One of the lads at work is forever taking the mick out of us petrol heads at work, particularly one guy who has an Evo & has to bring in his wifes Toyota Ayigo the week before payday, saying he couldn't even imagine getting any less than 50mpg...

Was a bit late in one morning, told him I had to stop off for fuel... "what, again!?" he said, to which I replied "it's not that bad, haven't put any in for just over two weeks!" He then says, "ha ha! you wanna get yourself a diesel Jon boy, I haven't filled up since June!"

Ah well... :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.