Leather retrim?

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Ok after getting my recaros sorted i can finally get all my seats leathered in Audi Napa leather with alcantara insides. I’ve tried to post on the leather group buy post but cant for some reason (maybe its locked?) and ive tried to find contact details for seatsurgeons but the links wont work and Google keeps giving me American sites.

Ive had two quotes of £1600 and £1800 with these materials and heated seats in the front. Now this was before I needed the rear to be templated as well (getting reacro rear bench bolsters). I have been told that seatsergeons have templates already and can do what im after for about £1k (dependent on material) Has anyone else got any ideas of places that have had experiences with these style of seats?

Looking to get a few extras in as well, like heated rear seats, black logos in the rear and an arm rest put in.

Deleted member 7729

I'm interested in this too, but just for a napa retrim to my LC seats and door cards. Prob is how expensive it'll be :(

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Yell says:

The Seat Surgeons
Unit 1e, Northminster Business Park, Upper Poppleton, York, North Yorkshire YO26 6QU
Tel: 01904 795092

Deleted member 7729

Tris, how much were they then? I want an all black trim nothing flash, but just nice leather etc

Deleted member 7729

Feel said:
Yell says:

The Seat Surgeons
Unit 1e, Northminster Business Park, Upper Poppleton, York, North Yorkshire YO26 6QU
Tel: 01904 795092

Bit of a trek..

Deleted member 7729

I'd imagine it'd be cheaper for mine as I want it all black etc.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise