Leather Seat Issues

nickbing

Please Help !!

I've got a 2001 Leon Cupra with leather seats. A while a go the driver's seat occasionally squeaked but iits getting worse and worse. With all the speed bumps about now its driving me mad !!

It seems to be coming from the upright part of the seat. Does anyone else suffer the same issue or know how to make it go away ???

davebnly

I LOVE BOOST!
Aug 27, 2006
Lancashire
my 03 with leather does that a little. are yours electric or manual because i found if you move the seat back a little more upright it goes away a bit.
(Mine are electric)

Arwel

I have this probelm in my Ibiza. Will try adjusting it to see if it stops. I fancy a set of reclining buckets and harnesses though.

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
By the sounds of it my suggestion may not be in the correct location, but it's common for the seat belt receiver stalk to rub against the seat. If it's that it's easily resolved with a bit of black tape.

nickbing

Mine are electric seats, adjusted the height and position of the seat and certain positions seem to stop it but then after driving for a few mins its back again !! I can only think its rubbing on the underside of the seat !!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.