Leather Seats - Possible swap

Simon_Peters

2008 Leon Fr TFSI & 01 R6
Apr 11, 2007
Weston-Super-Mare
Hello all,

I bought leather for my car off ebay about 2 years ago and its due to go back to the leasing company in Nov I am therefore thinking of a possible swap with somebody on here who would be interested in my leather for their cloth. It would have to include door cards too.

The seats are in very good condition with no rips or tears and I also have all the headrest too but unfortunately one has a rip down near the seam, it was like this before I bought them but I never got round to buying a new one.

I am just trying to see if anyone would be interested in this otherwise I will let the car go back with them in. I did pay over £700 for them when I bought them so I am not sure if I should ask for any money as well either? (What do people think its worth?)

So if anyone is interested then drop me a line.

Thanks
Simon

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Probably worth about £500 for a complete interior, poss a little less due to the ripped headrests. If I were in your shoes I'd want a cloth interior plus £150 cash, or thereabouts. Depends what you think it's worth though :)

longman

Stumped!
Mar 13, 2007
Nr Maidstone, Kent
The cloth on mine is the only thing that lets it down for me. Can't justify the money on leather though unfortunately... Working on the house at the mo!

I would have said the same as above on price. Perhaps a bit more if the H/R was not ripped. Easily fixed though I expect.

longman

Stumped!
Mar 13, 2007
Nr Maidstone, Kent
I would do the same to be honest. I am sure there will be pleanty of people who would like them.

Out of interest. Did you have any problems plugging the airbags in and fitting etc?

Pics would be really interesting incase I go for it later on.

Cheers

Guilo

Hi Guys

Just check you have connectors for the leccy seats as i was gonna fit them into my 52 plate Cupra and didnt have the connections for the front seats.

I was Gutted.