Lemmiwinks

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
are you on REVO code now? SPS unit?
no timing adjustment is shown in your screen shot of lemmi. I would pull out 3 personally from your CF's

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
You need to remove the second fuse in on the top row from the left. Your clocks will go off if you've picked the right ones.

The as dave said click read from ECU to see what your settings are then adjust and log.

dave_6

Apr 26, 2005
Essex
cheers Phil

will see how i get on, I just uploaded a screen shot before! hadnt actually tried lemmiwinks or connecting it yet

presume its like vagcom, turn the key 2 clicks then try to read and change bits

dave_6

Apr 26, 2005
Essex
got it working ok! turned the timing down 0.75 degrees so far so I'll log now and see if theres much difference

Jay

Mar 6, 2004
france
Visit site
hello,

i've tried to use lemmiwinks on my mk3 cupra (and also custom-settings) and it's not able to connect.

i currently use a ross-tech hex-com interface, i've tried to remove the cluster fuse (the second one from the left on the horizontal line) and i still have the problem.

i was first thinking it could be due to the usb/serial adapter i use on my netbook so i tried with my old laptop (which use a pcmcia rs232 card) and still the same :(

Does anyone have an idea ?

golfgtikiw

Hi there everyone

I have been reading thought this forum and I am looking to get a little more power from my TT 180bhp.

I have been running my TT now for a year with no problems at all but now looking for a little more power and have a sps3 on its way to adjust my stage 2 map

I have the LiquidTT installed and have seen

Power = 223 bhp
Torque = 244 ft/Ibs
Air Flow = 170 g/s
Boost peak = 1.3bar

also got Vag-com today and was wondering what blocks i should be logging...

Just getting to the point now, I am wondering has anyone used lemmiwinks on a TT and is there any way I can get a little more power :)

Thanks Aaron

Prebs

Dec 28, 2004
Norway, Bergen
hello,

i've tried to use lemmiwinks on my mk3 cupra (and also custom-settings) and it's not able to connect.

i currently use a ross-tech hex-com interface, i've tried to remove the cluster fuse (the second one from the left on the horizontal line) and i still have the problem.

i was first thinking it could be due to the usb/serial adapter i use on my netbook so i tried with my old laptop (which use a pcmcia rs232 card) and still the same :(

Does anyone have an idea ?

I`m having the same problem, did you solve yours?

Prebs

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members