Leon Cupra in Top Gear mag

Mr Krabs

Just read the hot hatch test in top gear magazine and they seem to be preoccupied with the quality of the interior in the new cupra rather than the fact that it has 240BHP, 0-60 in 6 seconds, 153MPH and class leading handling.
I think these qualities are what determine a hot hatch, not how many flashing lights you have on the dash!

Mat138L

Nov 2, 2005
halifax
i looked at one yesterday and the dash is horrid just not good at all as the best part inside was the front seats.I think inside it is abit boring but i had just looked at the new ctr and the dash is so moddern so the inside of the cupra is why i will not order one and that it looks the same as the fr.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Dash in the CTR is horrendous, its like someone threw a bucket of switches at it, and where they landed is where they stuck them down.

Far too much clutter. I want to look at the road not the colourful lights on the dashboard.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
if you ever get bored playing with all the buttons you could always consider turning the car on

honda_civic_typeR_2006-3-L.jpg

Mat138L

Nov 2, 2005
halifax
there are a lot of buttons i know but the leon just felt a bit boring inside and when i looked at the r26 even that looked better and dare i say not as cheap looking.

Last edited:

hot hatch

Mar 12, 2003
Glasgow
Visit site
i looked at one yesterday and the dash is horrid just not good at all as the best part inside was the front seats.I think inside it is abit boring but i had just looked at the new ctr and the dash is so moddern so the inside of the cupra is why i will not order one and that it looks the same as the fr.

As long as it has a decent rear view mirror so I can watch the CTR's disappear into the distance behind me whilst they are busy playing with their knobs..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Mat138L

Nov 2, 2005
halifax
As long as it has a decent rear view mirror so I can watch the CTR's disappear into the distance behind me whilst they are busy playing with their knobs..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

yes but atleast he will have a head start while you guys wait for your cars to turn up :p

Kvmechelen

*ricardo mayorga*
Sep 11, 2005
Dash in the CTR is horrendous, its like someone threw a bucket of switches at it, and where they landed is where they stuck them down.

Far too much clutter. I want to look at the road not the colourful lights on the dashboard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i think youre right,the dash is way to busy in the ctr:blink:

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
i had a renault megane cc before my cupra.i know it isn"t rs fast but the quality of the dash is the same.comparing to my cupra the quality and feel was a lot worse!and if you really know what you want then talking about the cupra is more about the go and less about the show!!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.