Leon Mk1 indicators not working when (un)locking

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
I got the solution! I asked in a mk1 facebook group and they told me about it!

It was the damn fuse under the dash.. the left one View attachment 35595

Now my blinkers do work when unlocking/locking!
Glad to hear that you found the reason mate. Obviously i knew those relays were there, but never noticed those fuses! I wonder what the one on the right is for? Maybe the alarm siren

mmisch

Oct 22, 2022
The Netherlands
Glad to hear that you found the reason mate. Obviously i knew those relays were there, but never noticed those fuses! I wonder what the one on the right is for? Maybe the alarm siren
Didn't knew about those fuses too.. so hidden.. why not just put them with the others, bit of a design flaw imo

I actually don't know about the right fuse, i only had the ignition on with that fuse in it so i don't create any other problems

I don't have a siren tho i think

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Didn't knew about those fuses too.. so hidden.. why not just put them with the others, bit of a design flaw imo

I actually don't know about the right fuse, i only had the ignition on with that fuse in it so i don't create any other problems

I don't have a siren tho i think
Yeah it seems weird but i'm guessing they're both alarm related in some way, so they probably put them there to stop theives deactivating the alarm by pulling the fuse etc.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.