Leon Mk3 Back seat measurement help

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
I'm happy to gain and lose one point lol you saying yours are always in the clips?
Absolutely.
But then there are only 3 of us in the family (if you count the loopy black labrador who travels in the boot) and we never give lifts to people 😁

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Absolutely.
But then there are only 3 of us in the family (if you count the loopy black labrador who travels in the boot) and we never give lifts to people 😁
You'll get on with @Legojon I don't think his back seats have seen a human butt lol not sure he'd put a dog in his car though haha

• Haha
Reactions: Seriously?

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007
I’ve 2 seats in my Leon and there’s not much space left in the centre!!

F698787C-AFAC-4E6F-B215-EC74AA3A10D9.jpeg

SuperV8

May 30, 2019
Thankyou for the advice, I’ve never had a car as big as a C Max or C4, never felt the need.
Cmax is no bigger than a golf, just a little taller and much better packaging. Great family car, like a van when you take the rear seats out and drives very nice. C4 Picasso is a little longer and wider than the Cmax but as I said you can fit 3x ISOfix seat across the rear seat which is rare. Really nice smooth drive - not sporty! but if its only a family wagon! Both are much easier getting small kids in and out the back seats due to the higher roof line - saves your back and head!

Leondad

Mar 9, 2021
Cmax is no bigger than a golf, just a little taller and much better packaging. Great family car, like a van when you take the rear seats out and drives very nice. C4 Picasso is a little longer and wider than the Cmax but as I said you can fit 3x ISOfix seat across the rear seat which is rare. Really nice smooth drive - not sporty! but if its only a family wagon! Both are much easier getting small kids in and out the back seats due to the higher roof line - saves your back and head!
My kids aren’t in the bulky seats, 3 will fit across the Leon

Reactions: SuperV8
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.