Leon Options

CandyCupra

Back to black
Aug 20, 2007
Cricklade
Hi,

Can anybody tell me where i can find a complete list of what you get in the different option packs, i.e Convenience.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

amnesia

Edition 30
Apr 17, 2007
West Midlands
It should be on the dealers website. I know the convenience pack comes with Rain sensing wipes, auto dimming rear-view mirror and the headlights stay on for a minute after the car is locked or opened. The winter pack I believe is heated seats, climate control, washer jets? And then I trail off into nothingness, lol. That's the best I can do! I'm pretty sure someone will be along to tell you fully, anyway. :)

ghosty

Jun 14, 2007
essex
the convenience pack has auto lights too which i think u forgot to mention.
as for the lights staying on when u open or lock the car i think all the cars have that (its called coming home funtion or something), but if u have the bigger display you can control the length of time the light stays on for.

as said, best bet is to go the the seat website and look up the current options list, not sure if this link will work:

http://www.seat.co.uk/generator/su/...ar=2008,carname=leon,trim=FR,pagetype=op.html

cheers,
g :D

CandyCupra

Back to black
Aug 20, 2007
Cricklade
It should be on the dealers website. I know the convenience pack comes with Rain sensing wipes, auto dimming rear-view mirror and the headlights stay on for a minute after the car is locked or opened. The winter pack I believe is heated seats, climate control, washer jets? And then I trail off into nothingness, lol. That's the best I can do! I'm pretty sure someone will be along to tell you fully, anyway. :)

Thanks for the reply, the only reason i ask is because i have both the winter and convenience pack but i'm not entirly sure as to what they include lol :doh:

ghosty

Jun 14, 2007
essex
ooops, just read ur question properly...

i think i got most of my info on the packs from the actual leon brochure (the paper one). i think that was pretty spot on, like u'd expect.

from memory i think the winter pack was heated seats, headlamp washers and heater windscreen washers

sorry..

CandyCupra

Back to black
Aug 20, 2007
Cricklade
Not to worry ghosty, i just find it intriguing that they (Seat) only put the name of the package and not break down what it contains on the website.

Tom

amnesia

Edition 30
Apr 17, 2007
West Midlands
I'm not sure if the winter pack is deleted or not, as with the car I'm awaiting to collect, it's got it on. So they might have.

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
from memory i think the winter pack was heated seats, headlamp washers and heater windscreen washers

sorry..

Just checked the brochure and that what it says for the Winter Pack.

I've noticed the the spec list on the website isn't very accurate at all. Lists things as standard that aren't and on some models misses out things that you get.

I compared the website and the brochure in detail as I only found out after ordering that my car would be MY08. The website said the Cupra has back seat pockets (which it doesn't) and also didn't list Tyre Pressue Moinitoring (which it does have).

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members