leon stealth shelf

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
hi all have looked but not much joy after the above and brought one form ebay cant remember for the life of it who it was but it was around 49.99 and 9.99 p and p, i had to send it back as it was an inch to short has anyone brought one and had no problems and from where??

cheers all

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
actually if its minus 50 quid and all you have to do is carpet it then thats not to bad as carpet only costs about £10 or so or would i need fixings to?

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Well i don't think it's worth paying more than 40 quid for :) What's wrong with the rear doors, you can get nice components in there for not much cash - not that you'll really hear it in the front. You could always put some decent components in the front with a small amp and concentrate on the driver?

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
true true but i like the sound had them for years they do make a difference but will eventually upgrade all speakers dont want amps and subs that'll only rattle car apart

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Who said go for subs too - a nice 60Rms amp for the front speakers will make a huge difference to the sound quality. A car that can do 150mph will be a nicer drive at 70 than one with a top speed of 90 :)

I'd rather run an amp at 40% of maximum power than a headunit internal amp at 80% of maximum power .

Small amp won't cost much more than 80 quid, set of components can be picked up from 60 quid up .... wiring kit no more than 20 and a couple of hours time to fit :)

One of these
which is 4channel - 2 spare channels for rear speakers or bridged for a small sub later.

One pair of these
in the front doors.

One of these to wire the amp in.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.