Leons in sunny Spain...

Deleted member 36158

so i'm just back from my hols to benidorm (which was actually quite good considering the tv programme put me off...) and cant get over the number of seats kicking about. its mostly mk1 leons i seen whicb leads me on to my first question... i wasnt aware they done FRs in the mk1 leon?

s8001354.jpg

s8001353.jpg

also saw this tiiiiiiidy mod i want to do to my front grill... suggestions?

s8001352.jpg

this is the car in full, not sure whether i like it with the yellow wheels or not?

s8001351.jpg

and finally (i know its not seat but its vw so close!) I WANT THESE WHEELS!!

s8001324.jpg

i know someone told me they were mk5 gti wheels (correct me if i'm wrong) but has anyone ever seen these in black? i saw them on 2 cars so thought they could be maybe bought like that instead of buying the wheels then getting them powercoated? i've never seen them on a car in the uk.

also i wouldnt recommend driving in benidorm. i've never seen such horrific drivers in my whole life. EVERY car was scraped/dented/bashed. saw 3 crashes whilst there for one week. they parked so close to each other i'm suprised they managed to get out the spaces! and if its a green man they still speed straight through! lol.

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
those are mk5 gti wheels aye...

u can get them in reps, 17/18/19 easily. most are silver or polished i've seen forsale. no hard to do them black but !

ps: that yellow ones houffin:lol:

mikependleton

have you got any other pics of your holiday in Spain? !!!

dave_ph

:)
Jul 12, 2006
Somerset
www.vagowners.co.uk
i was in spain for 2 weeks in july (down in marbella) and was also surprised by how it seems every 1 in 4 cars are seats! Only saw 1 cupra R, saw loads of the mk2 ecomotives, they were everywhere. Then again, diesel was at least 10cents per litre cheaper than petrol.

I agree with the driving. Had this shitty 1.6 petrol focus cmax, and it was like dodgums. Good fun though, i enjoy driving there :p

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
A surprise the number of Seat's in Spain is high?
Perhaps this could be because Seat are Spanish based :confused:

The bad driving in popular holiday hotspots is usually down to holiday hire car syndrome!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise