leons_ leon LCR, 20/07/2011 update 14/09/2011 CAR WILL BE UP FOR SALE SOON :(

Phoenix27

RIP Project Blueshift
Jan 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Looking good mate, sorry to hear you couldn't make the Dubgen RR day.

Looking fantastic anyway bud, i'll have to keep an eye out for you. If you're ever in Yarmouth (swear word?) give us a shout. :)

greck999

SLOW work in progress....
Jul 10, 2009
Rugeley, Staffs
Subscribed.... Very nice car. The Tx intercooler looks spot on.
Looks good behind the bumper. Keeps the fogs and looks better and more oem imo.... :)
A nightmare to keep clean though, right.. :D

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
Subscribed.... Very nice car. The Tx intercooler looks spot on.
Looks good behind the bumper. Keeps the fogs and looks better and more oem imo.... :)
A nightmare to keep clean though, right.. :D

Thanks mate fitting my milltek TBE next week along with stage 2 revo, led rear lights, polished charge pipe and manifold:D noticed you have a powerflex dbm, is it any good? much vibration in the cabin over oem?

greck999

SLOW work in progress....
Jul 10, 2009
Rugeley, Staffs
Sorry its taken an age to reply, havnt been on SCN for a while..:(
Anyway the powerflex dbm is fine. A lot of people said there would be to much vibration and others said it would be fine.
I didnt torque up too tightly which i think is the key. Just enough to visibly see the bush squeezed if u catch my drift... ;)

A liitle bit of vibration on the steering wheel on tickover and thats it. Nothing felt when driving or pulling away.. and alot less wheel hop when flooring it which is what i wanted in the first place.
So overall a worth while mod, matey....;)

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
Few Pictures of new seats, supercopa splitter and Oz superturismos, Will get some better pictures up soon;)
Supercopa1.jpg

seats1.jpg

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
Those seats look loooovelly :drool: Not too sure about the splitter, but that might just be the picture. nice mods all round though mate.
really happy with the seat :pSplitter will look beter when ive done the wide wings and bumper extentions

Gotta get some better photos of the splitter
Also did you ever fit the rear lights ???
will get some more photos of the splitter once the front end is complete and fitted the rear led light look awsome

oooo liking those seats. That splitter is nuts, D.K use to have one. Forget about lowering the car dude lol

no plans for going lower too many speedbumps round my way car just about gets over them as it it

[:@]

Purespeed

Mar 30, 2011
I saw you (and the car) driving through Norwich a while back.....really great presence on the road :) Great work! Can you get any better photos and details of that splitter? New seats and wheels look superb by the way ;)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Like the seats! :)

Not a fan of the splitter or wheels though but wide arch body will improve it.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
hello leon nice update. i still have the door cards but been working silly hours so have not had chance to get them to you, sorry about that. i will get them to you asap :)

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
hello leon nice update. i still have the door cards but been working silly hours so have not had chance to get them to you, sorry about that. i will get them to you asap :)

no worries mate just let me know when and ill transfer some money in to your paypal:)

Deleted member 12466

Nice! That is starting to look like a beast! Those seats are gorgeous, what make are they? Was is it a straight fit?

leons_ leon

BYE BYE GTI
Jan 2, 2010
Norwich
Its off a leon bttc (supercopa) you can get one from spain for a stupid price or hope you find one second hand:cartman: but will get some better pictures of the car next week, its changed quite a bit since last decent photos:)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise