Letchworth Autoway Centre LTD

paulw2427

Dec 12, 2006
I used to own a 56 plated Leon FR TFSI until I spotted a Candy White K1 at Letchworth Autoway. I live about 2hrs away from this SEAT dealership but I decided to give them a phone. I spoke to a Chris Maloney who after a few phone calls managed to meet the payments I was willing to pay each month. Chris invited me up for a test drive which I was not dissapointed with. The car was in excellent condition apart from a small scratch on the door which they fixed for me. I eventually agreed to purchase the vehicle and I was very happy with the deal I got. The overall feel of this dealership was excellent, well run very professional in all areas and they make a terrific cup of coffee!!!!!!!!

I was that impressed with this dealership I am going to travel the distance again to get my car serviced their next year. I cannot speak highly enough of Chris Maloney and have no hesitation at all in recommending him as a car salesman. I have experienced varying levels of customer service from dealerships over the years and this is deffinately the best yet.:D

Well done to Letchworth SEAT keep up the good work

JamesJG

I bought (and am currently waiting for) my new Ibiza, also bought from Chris over in Letchworth, top bloke!

John007

Apr 17, 2005
Cambs
I emailed them on Friday with an enquiry on a car, they are yet to get back to me.

Not great considering I have bought 2 cars off them in the past.

chris@lworth

Hello chaps!!

Thanks for your comments.! I'm only here to help and as sad as it sounds I enjoy my job.!

I'm alittle worried about you sending an email and not hearing anything. My direct email is sale'at'letchworth.seat.co.uk

I'm more than happy to help and worried if the girls in the office haven't forwards me an email if it's a sales enquiry.

Regards, Chris at Seat Letchworth

Last edited by a moderator:

paulw2427

Dec 12, 2006
Hi Chris its Paul!!

How are you mate, just spotted you online. Hope your OK and you have had a good weekend. :)

chris@lworth

Hello Paul.
Thank you mate, its good that when people have something good to say they actually say it. Normally people only speak out when something bad has happened..! Luckily so far (touch wood) everything has been A-OK since I've been here.! I'll catch you later today about the Black 18" Orions.! Take care, Chris

chris@lworth

Hi John,
I've left the details of your car with some traders that I deal with. He's said he's going to have a chase around and get back to me tomorrow with some idea. Its a difficult one to sort as your wanting to change it early next year. Unless the figures we're right now (i.e. very little to change). Only reason I say that is with cars going down in value it'll be easier to do now!?!?

Anyways, I'll wait to hear from them tomorrow and we'll take it from there.!

Regards, Chris

GaryC

Another big thumbs up for Chris Maloney at Autoway in Letchworth.

I've been pondering another "fun car" purchase for a number of months, met with Chris several times to talk Cupras and take test drives...and although I've just left a deposit on a Focus ST-2 rather than a Cupra (deal too good to refuse), I don't think I've ever dealt with a more professional and friendly salesman. Chris is someone for who nothing seems to be too much trouble, returns calls and emails quickly (sadly the exception rather than the norm in the motor trade!) and has product knowledge and enthusiasm for the marque by the bucketload.

Anyone contemplating a purchase from Letchworth would be well advised to ask for him.

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
And another thumbs up service to everyone @ Letchworth Autoway!

I dealt with Audra who was great, not pushy at all and explained everything so I could understand it! She gave me an amazing deal on my PX and got the car to me in no time at all! Everything was perfect and I will be recommending them and dealing with them in future for further cars and modifications.

Cheers Chris & the team once again!

Deleted member 12466

I just brought my LCR from this Dealership and dealt with Audra. She was a fantastic sales person, gave me all details that i requested with excellent turnaround times.

Everyone in the dealership respects you and has a great atmosphere.

I'll def travel there for any furture Seats!!

Ed@Letchworth

Thank you very much for the positive feedback everyone, we do aim to give the best customer service and we are always here to help.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members