Lets see your Cold Air Intake Solutions

matsportline

Dec 26, 2006
Getting my forge intercooler next week hopefully and going to re route my air intake to come in from the old side mount intercooler location like one of the pics above!
I think its absolutely stupid that the air intake comes in from the arch, had one incident with water a few years back its just asking for trouble!

ebo007

Jul 15, 2008
Dundee, Scotland
my car came with the Twister fitted, with the CAI in the wing and breather pipe in the front grill.
Seems quite good to me but have nothing to compare it too. ;) From looking its an expensive bit of kit with a poor fit in the bay.

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
I used SPS ducting with a dual layer specifically designed for reducing heat transfer. It is still rough as I do plan on eventually re-routing it all when I do my intercooler the TT way.

Oct 2, 2006
I was originally using an enclosed green filter Dynatwist on my car but changed to a Jetex filter a good while ago and do prefer the jetex to be honest.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Run mine much the same as robbie c.

You can just see it in this pic.
DSCN0331.jpg

Im going to be taking my for light out and have it feed from there when i get round to it.

Dan1.6

1.6 Power FTW!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2008
Chesterfield
i think iv seen somwere on an ibiza that someone has cut a hole into the wing with a pipe into it that was coved by a grill and the pipe went into the filter

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise