LineaR grill fitted

Wrighty

Aug 21, 2005
Derbyshire
few pics after dodging the showers to get it fitted....

LineaR001.jpg

LineaR002.jpg

LineaR004.jpg

:D

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
Got my german grille -poor quality, expensive, needed filling/painting and not a great fit BUT I love it!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::love::love::love:
IMG_0732-1.jpg

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
Got my german grille -poor quality, expensive, needed filling/painting and not a great fit BUT I love it!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::love::love::love:
IMG_0732-1.jpg

JCP - noticed the black around the number plate. Did you tackle this yourself? if so, what was the procedure.

Thanks in advance
Mikeshaw1000
FR170, Crono Yellow, Cupra Grill, BT, Alu Trim, Armrest, Muddies and Mats
(Wanting now a bumper like JCP.

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
Sticky back plastic-originally for a random renault b-pillar found lying around at my local body shop, peel, smooth on and trim with a stanley blade. Close up it has a finish a bit like the panel at the screen edge of the bonnet.

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
You need to get those headlamps sorted Wrighty, they look like goldfish bowls to me:blink:

Like the grill though looks superb[B)]

Sl8er

Hi Wrighty,

Where did you get the LineaR grill from and what sort of price was it if you dont mind me asking?

:rolleyes:

Wrighty

Aug 21, 2005
Derbyshire
got it from spain, was about £100 delivered i think but worth every penny - how it should have come originally!

Think if the surround was all black it would be too much, the brushed silver/black works well, on white at least.

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
Sticky back plastic-originally for a random renault b-pillar found lying around at my local body shop, peel, smooth on and trim with a stanley blade. Close up it has a finish a bit like the panel at the screen edge of the bonnet.

Just the solution I have been considering. My local motorbike livery firm have offered to shape and fit matt black plastic panel for £15. Heading there on Monday.

Cheers
Mike

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
I had one of those grills from SEAT FACTORY, it rubbed on the bonnet & wasnt a great
fit :(

BTW: You need to change the inicator bulbs to some Silver Vison chrome ones, that fried egg yolk look isnt cool

Thanks Jace- you are right and Silvartecs now fitted[B)]

Only remaining light issue is the "yellow" sidelight bulb compared with the blue/white headlights- so annoying!:headhurt:

Ewan

May 7, 2008
Linear R Grille

Fitted mine today, possibly the only citrus Leon FR with one in the country.
It looks great.

Getting the old one off was a pig, ended up wrenching it off, breaking the clips on the old grille. Didnt damage anything else though so not bothered as the old grille was to be chucked anyway! :rolleyes:

Got mine from www.ibexparts.com in Spain. They gave a very good service. Cost 107 euros inc Postage

Last edited:

Sl8er

Got mine from www.ibexparts.com in Spain. They gave a very good service. Cost 107 euros inc Postage

Hi all, just emailed ibexparts and they have quoted €87 + €25 shipping. They have none in stock at the moment but are due more from manf in about 7 days...

I'm ordering now!
:funk: